[AT] Welding Advice

Wrench50 at aol.com Wrench50 at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 10:08:42 PST 2015

The last time I was at the doctor. She said my cholesterol was a little
high and to start taking a pill to get it lower. I said Really ? It's never
been  high before. She said Well they have changed the numbers of what is
acceptable  so now it's a little high.  I wonder Who is in charge of changing
numbers?  The drug companies? Del in MI

In a message dated 2/12/2015 11:24:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,