[AT] Welding Advice

Mike Reggie mrreg_99 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 00:56:30 PST 2015

    Thanks Farmer, Charlie and Steve, I always enjoy looking at the list to see what's going on.
  I'm not sure what we could fry up that would be cholesterol friendly, but if I remember correctly, didn't we have a doctor on the list some years ago, a surgeon if I recall, though I don't remember what kind of surgeon???
   Maybe if he, like me still lurks around, he can suggest something. I'm always open to suggestions, especially  where food is involved!
  Now maybe another question could be, where else could you have a discussion start about welding and lead to fried food?? And that all started with antique tractors! As I said, always something interesting and informative happening here.