[AT] Welding Advice

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Feb 10 19:03:20 PST 2015

John, and others interested the site that Steve suggested,

http://www.weldingtipsandtricks.com/

goes over that in detail in video number 2, I believe. He turns the wire
feed up and down and notes the different sounds it makes. Too slow of a
feed makes a completely different sound than too fast wire feed.

Mike M