[AT] Welding Advice

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:01:45 PST 2015

Let me add that using flux core wire does a great job of welding , IF , you
reverse your polarity ( make the positive lead negative and negative lead
positive ) and clean your metal GOOD before starting to weld .
I have owned a Lincoln SP 100 ( which is no longer made ) for 26 years and
can be used with or without gas . I use it without gas , using flux core
wire and it does a beautiful job . I am guessing that machines made to weld
flux core wire already have the polarity reversed but don`t know that to be
a fact .

Bo Hinch in s/w louisiana