[AT] Welding Advice

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 9 12:56:46 PST 2015

Spencer, around here a lot of guys do exactly that when they want to build a
trailer or
something.  They'll sign up for the beginning class, burn a few rods that
the school
provides and then spend the rest of the class building their project.  With
that said,
the class I took really didn't teach you much about welding.  The guy showed
you where
the rods were and might help you set and fine tune the welding machine and
you were
on your own.  Practice makes perfect.  He was there to answer questions and
for folks
that really wanted to learn the trade they had more advanced classes.

Charlie