[AT] Welding Advice

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Feb 9 10:27:41 PST 2015

I hope some of our folks with experience jump in on this, I too am
learning to weld. I have an old AC tombstone welder, and a newer 110v
Hobart MIG welder my wife got me for Christmas for lighter duty welding.
All I can say is what I do is not called welding, sometimes I can make
two pieces of metal stick together, sometimes they stay stuck other
times not.

Mike M