[AT] Welding Advice

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:01:12 PST 2015

I learned early in life to stick weld . After about 59 years of that , I
bought a mig with a auto darkening hood and have never looked back . Tought
my son to weld when he was 13 ( mig ) and it wasn`t long he started stick
welding . That is not what we do for a living but is very enjoyable . In my
opinion , the auto darkening hood made a big difference in the way i weld
and it help  my son even more .
Bo Hinch      in S/w Louisiana