[AT] Welding Advice

Ray Trimble farmall_1947 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 09:55:55 PST 2015

Many of you on the list are welder, I have never welded and in my late 60's, I thought you could give me
some pointers. My object is to learn something new and do some light welding, I would never do a job that
would be dangerout if the weld failed.

What would be the best to start out on arc, mig, tig, etc
What would give me the most bang to the buck?

I have seen this rule on other stuff, that the cheapper a thing is, it takes more exsperance to make it work,
is this true in welding?

Please fill in on other things I need to know>

Ray
farmall h
farmall cub
Jd b