[AT] off topic, Internet takeover by govt ?(now GM 5300)

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Feb 7 11:13:30 PST 2015

Charlie,
     I had to do that a couple of times a couple of years ago to stop
the air conditioner from blowing hot air out of the drivers side dash
vents.  Just me driving it seems to be slowly changing the way it runs.
Just not satisfactory yet.  But getting closer.
     I did not have any of this trouble with the Farmall super A I
bought.  I only had to change spark plugs and plow for awhile.  It got
up to temperature and worked for an hour and it thinks and acts like a
new 1952 Super A with the rust option.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA