[AT] Florida Flywheelers

Sewell, Steven sewell at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 6 21:59:27 PST 2015

I went to Flywheelers last year as it was the Minneapolis-Moline winter show.

1) It has a "village" on one side with a sawmill, old style buildings and antiques.
2) Feature tractors have an area near the food building.
3) On the other end of the show grounds / a pulling track and antique construction equipment area.
4) In the LARGE area between. Everything - flea-market stuff, tractors, parts, engines, all kinds of stuff. In no order.
5) Campers everywhere. Some with hookups / most with not.

 My take. A golf cart show / with a tractor parade mid day.

I have been to the Zolfo Springs show, but several years ago. If it has not changed ( Dave ?? ) , much more like those of us in the mid-west would enjoy.

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at ohio.edu
sewell at atis.net