[AT] On topic, Back to Tractors

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 17:56:33 PST 2015

> > I know where you can get a heater that would heat that shop right up.
> >
> > http://www.masterheaters.com/kero/b600.html
> >
> > 600,000 BTU Kero Salamander. Saw one in a store, it's the size of a jet
> > engine sitting on a 40 gallon tank!
> >
> > If that one isn't enough
> > http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200596883_200596883
> >
> > 1,760,000 BTU
> >
> > Just be sure you have a refinery to tap into!!!!!!!!
> >
> > --
> > Steve W.
> > ______________________________

That might heat it but I think that I will be money, lungs and
consciousness ahead by closing things in better and using some insulation.
 :-)  :-)
I have a 140,000 BTU K-1 heater that will do basic heat but I have not used
it for quite while. Just too much CO.  I've been pretty careful about CO
exposure in recent years.  When you get older it seems that among other
things that quit working or work slower it seems that another bonus of
getting old is that your body loses its ability to throw off CO and it
accumulates in your blood much worse than when you are younger. Exposures
that you have had much of your life can become lethal levels.
Getting old is such a hoot.  :-)

--

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"