[AT] Led SHOP LIGHTS

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 04:47:37 PST 2015

I saw 1 reference to an 8' bulb producing 5500 lumens.  The link below discusses output from 4' bulbs and claims that all lumens are not created equal.

T8 Lighting:What Is The Actual Lumen Output For T8 Fluorescent Bulbs?

|   |
| T8 Lighting:What Is The Actual Lumen Output For T8 Fl...T8 Lighting: Calculating the lumen output of a t8 bulb goes well beyond manufacturers ratings...learn about the other factors in this article. |
|  |
| View on www.hoveyelectric.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |