[AT] off topic, Internet takeover by govt ?

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Feb 5 23:28:28 PST 2015

Charlie,
     I have some with OBD II.  '95 K2500, 97 Tahoe, 98 S10 Blazer, and
that '04 Suburban.  That Suburban has all sorts of gismos and dodads.
Everything except power.  I am sort of sorry I accepted the thing and
just might sell it.  I did get it running right, but 327 ci was along
time ago in my book, and the 5300 is a different thing than the old
327.  It takes cubic inches to get anything done.  High rpm makes
horsepower but not the torque.  It is a grocery getter stationwagon.
That's all.  The 5.7 Tahoe makes it look silly everywhere including fuel
mileage.  The Blazer is a 4.3 of course and is the wife's to drive to
work, etc.  The '95 K2500 is a 454 powered unit and is my favorite of
all.  I don't use it much as I don't want it to wear out until I do.  It
is an extended cab, long box, heavy 3/4 ton Silverado with about 250,000
miles on it.  Yes it burns gasoline, but you need fuel for power and it
has that.  It pulls my various trailers.
Ron Cook
Salix, IA