[AT] off topic, Internet takeover by govt ?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:28:51 PST 2015

Ron I think the problem is pretty well limited to vehicles that have OBD II
computer diagnostics.  I'm not sure when that started but my 89 GMC didn't
have
it so it was some time after that.  I suspect about '95 was the beginning of
OBD II
in the trucks but don't know.  When that air sampling solenoid came along I
don't
have a clue but with or after OBD II for sure.

Charlie