[AT] off topic, Internet takeover by govt ?

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Feb 5 15:16:42 PST 2015

Charlie,
     My Suburban was my dad's.  One of my half brothers inherited it and
considered it too old for him so he bought a new one and gave me this
one.  I have no history on it.  Maybe something has already acted up and
been fixed/modified.  I don't know.  But I will do as you say and be
happy with the current situation.  I have 6 other GM vehicles ranging
from 79 through 98.  Never had your particular problem.  Lucky, I guess,
and I will take it.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA