[AT] "just about worn out"

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:29:15 PST 2015

Our old friend George Willer used to always say "If you can't find it you
don't have it"...
I've been trying to keep that comment in the back of my head but I'm pretty
hopeless.
I won't mention here George's several stashes of "miscellaneous stuff" that
he had quietly stored back.
:-)
I'm way beyond a few stashes. I have 3 lofts stored full of stuff and
several grain bins. I have tractors outside and misc. crap inside. I need
to reverse that later this summer.

I'm feeling pretty good this week. I complained about a big list of side
effects on my last visit. My cardiac guy was a bit shocked and annoyed that
"somebody" on his staff had quadrupled my Lipitor dosage all at once... He
told me to stop taking it for 2 weeks then go back on it at half of the
dosage and we will see how it goes. I'm not going back down that maximum
dosage road again...

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Herb Metz <metz-h.b at comcast.net> wrote:

> Farmer, is age causing that "senile moment", using such unusual words as
> "throwing away"?   Gotta watch it, can almost guarantee that within a
> couple
> weeks you will be needing whatever it was that you "discarded". <grins>
> Just calling that to your attention because us guys with that trait have to
> stick together; so far I have been able to withstand Barbara's 'modest
> suggestions'. Herb(GA)
>
> --

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"