[AT] "just about worn out"

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 05:51:57 PST 2015

Farmer, is age causing that "senile moment", using such unusual words as
"throwing away"?   Gotta watch it, can almost guarantee that within a couple
weeks you will be needing whatever it was that you "discarded". <grins>
Just calling that to your attention because us guys with that trait have to
stick together; so far I have been able to withstand Barbara's 'modest
suggestions'. Herb(GA)