[AT] off topic, Internet takeover by govt ?

Steve Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 07:21:05 PST 2015

Thanks for the well-reasoned reply Steve W.

Also, Mike, code changes have nothing to do with it. Vehicles are inspected to the EXISTING codes at the time they are built.  There is no making sure they meet "all the latest codes".  The same, of course, is true for buildings.   Your analogy doesn't make sense.

SO

Sent from my iPhone