[AT] off topic, Internet takeover by govt ?

Steve Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:50:29 PST 2015

Charlie - I'm a fan of inspections.   There is a wide swath of the population that would happily drive on completely bald tires and brake pads down to the metal. It's survival of the fittest if they take themselves out but the problem is the collateral damage.  Plus I have many connections to the auto repair industry and I like to see everything held to a certain standard which keeps us busy.   I do believe we should have uniform emissions standards across the country.  It makes no sense at all to do it piecemeal.

SO

Sent from my iPhone