[AT] Tire chains

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Feb 1 19:36:31 PST 2015

Just wanted to give an update on the question I had asked about tire
chains.  I did purchase a set of the Duo-Chains , and put them on my
tractor a MF 255.  Today was the first day to try them out; we're
getting a pretty good snowstorm in Michigan with about 12-14" of snow
falling. My wife went out to play with the dogs and said we had about
5-7" on the ground. She wanted me to plow because she needs to get out
of the driveway for work in the morning. She was concerned it might be
too much for the tractor to handle. Well, I can tell you that I was able
to clear the whole driveway in High 1, at 1000 rpms's. It didn't even
break a sweat, thanks for the suggestions, it was money well spent.

Mike M