[AT] off topic, Internet takeover by govt ?

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sun Feb 1 17:33:39 PST 2015

Vehicle inspection is required here in PA and has been since I got here in 1971. I think the exhaust inspection kicked in about 15 years ago. The inspection stations then put a sticker on your windshield and the police watch for it!
	Dave
PS, I believe it's just the government looking out for the well being of us all!