[Farmall] Fwd: Cub Lo Boy Question

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 31 14:20:22 PST 2015

OK, I've got to go over to dad's and see if he has my Cub Cadet book--I
think I have one, at least its not in my "library" here. If I can't find it
maybe I can talk you into a couple pictures sometime. Speaking of Jim
Becker, where's he been lately? Don't think I have corresponded with him
last last Christmas, we were looking at some really old IH Christmas
greetings.

John Hall