[AT] O.T. - Kitchen Microwave Height

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 20:34:07 PST 2015

Thanks for the suggestions.
Farmer, I started raising the floor;  had to stop cause I couldn't get the
bottom drawers open on the stove and cabinets.
The sons came through; they went to town and bought a nice microwave for
Barbara. Now we have just what we always wanted (?); Hers and His
microwaves.
As Thomas suggested, I would liked to have played around with that project,
but I have dozens of serious projects needing attention.
Thanks again.   Herb(GA)