[Farmall] Fwd: Cub Lo Boy Question

Darrell Ratliff dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Wed Dec 30 07:12:48 PST 2015

Spencer – I sent him a reply.

Bigdog

From: ATIS
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 9:29 AM
To: farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com
Cc: Ray Hill
Subject: [Farmall] Fwd: Cub Lo Boy Question

Here's a question I recently received from a non-subscriber. Maybe someone here can answer his question? I could not.  since he is not a subscriber, you will need to either answer him directly or CC him with any reply to this list. His email address is in the cc line of this message.

Thanks folks and happy new year to everyone!

Spencer Yost

Begin forwarded message: