[AT] Merry Christmas

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Dec 27 11:47:43 PST 2015

The log tobacco barn was probably from the 1940's while the other barn
might have been from the early '50's (which means a bit older than me).
2x4's with plank sheathing then tar paper, tin roof. The problem came
maybe 20 years ago when part of the roof came off - you can guess the
rest. On my aunt's - half is as the property line there splits in in
half. Years a go I would have had it taken down for the tier poles but
she would not agree. The older barn is on her's as well. Currently it is
a buzzard roost.

David
NW NC