[AT] Merry Christmas

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Sat Dec 26 12:03:50 PST 2015

LOL! It really confused me for years that the same term is used for this building construction as for the growths around the necks of chickens, turkeys, vultures, etc.

As a kid, I was so innaccuate with an axe that when I tried to kill a chicken, I missed and cut through the wattles and left the voice box on the bird.  It got away from me and went squawking around the yard until it finally collapsed.

Larry