[AT] Glow plugs

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 26 07:54:20 PST 2015

Mine had a big old Delco generator that was probably 18" long at least.
It was heavy as lead.  The guys laughed at me when it quit working not
long after I bought the truck.  They said "you're going to spend some money
now".  I knew of an alternator and generator shop about 25 miles down the
road that had been around for years.  I took it there expecting the worst
but
knowing they could fix it and would be fair.  The guy took one look at it
and
me and I guess maybe felt sorry for me.  He immediately took it apart,
replaced
a bushing, cleaned and tested it and charged me something like $14.00.

charlie