[AT] Glow plugs

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 24 05:26:25 PST 2015

You have to be kidding me Cecil!  My first truck
was a 63 GMC, aluminum cab, (cracker box) COE with a 8-71 Detroit and
a 10 speed road ranger.   I think we might be talking about
the same cab?  Mine was a twin screw.  If it is the same truck I might
have a brand new grill insert for it.  I had one,  don't know if it's still
over at the farm or if someone has walked off with it.  I sold mine
to a friend who had a small logging operation and needed a truck.
It got wrecked not long after he bought it.  I'd like to restore one of
them myself but haven't seen one around here in years.

Merry Christmas

Charlie