[AT] Ten Years Ago

macowboy at comcast.net macowboy at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 14:17:53 PST 2015

Here is my winter tractor picture from 1998. We were having Christmas at our home this year. We never bothered to plow the drive way after I sold my Super H. I had a 4wd pickup truck and my wife had a AWD Subaru so we got by with out plowing. On Christmas eve we got 6-8" of snow. We were in a mild panic trying to find a snow plow operator on Christmas morning. I then thought why bother and dug out the TD9. After letting it warm up on the gas side of the engine I flipped it over to the diesel side and away I went. There were not problems with this amount of snow and the dirt drive way was great shape. After I parked it, my neighbor called and asked if I would drive the tractor to his house and plow his drive way. I declined as with my luck I would have thrown a track in the road. Sorry for the poor picture quality.

Jim Thomson
Rehoboth, MA