[AT] Ten Years Ago

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 10 16:08:05 PST 2015

On 12/10/2015 5:54 PM, jtchall at nc.rr.com wrote:
> I second the Christmas card observation.
>
> Maybe we can all dig around in our archives and find pics of our tractors
> pulling snow duty and post them to turn this thread into a bit of a winter
> photo gallery? I guess they don't have to be working photos, just pics in
> the ice and snow.
>
> Any takers?
>
> John Hall
Thanks John, and Spencer, for the compliments on the photo. I just wish
I'd had more than a
one megapixel camera at the time. The scenery was just fantastic with
the hoar frost and heavy
new snow. In fact one of my photos from that day did appear on a
calendar for I think 2006 or
07. I could almost have repeated the photo today except the sun was not
shining and the 730
is pretty far back in the shed.
Any more tractors in the snow photos out there?

Ralph in Sask.