[AT] Ten Years Ago

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Dec 10 17:50:47 PST 2015

Ralph. Unfortunately I'm still in WA state where it is cold, windy and raining.  I think I heard it
was 70 in Phoenix today. Not going to get out of here until after Christmas this year.  Bah Humbug!

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

If we can employ guards with guns to protect money, we can and should employ guards with guns to
protect people. Bernard Goldberg.