[AT] Fwd: Re: Test

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Dec 10 05:48:31 PST 2015

Charlie,

I find the same when I drive from here (near ATIS Central) to Columbia,
SC where my daughter and family live. Going to Columbia I get a couple
tenths better gas mileage than when I return. The difference in
elevation is from 850 feet to (if I remember correctly) 500 or so.
As you know the elevation here can change rather abruptly although not
like the NC high mountains.

David
NW NC