[AT] Test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 7 04:09:09 PST 2015

Ron I don't know if you were picking on me in agreement or
calling me a flat earth'er but I get the joke and it's a good one.
It did cause me to re-read my message and to prevent someone
from misunderstanding what I think I need to correct this.
I said the ocean lays flat.  I should have said the ocean lies tangent
to the curve of the earth.  What I meant was it's not high here and low
over there like the land is.  The exception being the temporary influence
of the sun and moon (tides) and as Farmer mentioned the flow of ocean
currents.

Charlie