[AT] Test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 5 17:22:49 PST 2015

On 12/5/2015 2:56 PM, Mike M wrote:
> All I hear are crickets since my windows reinstall, wondering if I need
> to re-subscribe, or maybe folks are just busy.
>
> Mike M
>

> ---

The list seems to be working fine, just nobody has anything to say . It
has been so warm
and above normal here in Sask. that I can spend most of the day outside
working on various things.
Even got in a few hours with the Cockshutt 40 on the rotary mower
cutting willows and bulrushes aroundj
the flooded areas of one field. The ice is thick enough to drive the
trike and walk on but I did not risk it with
the 40. It was starting to crack in a few places right at the edge of
the sloughs so I did not push my luck. Hardly
any snow either.
I've never tried attaching a photo here before but will attempt it now.

Ralph in Sask.