[Farmall] Fwd: Cub Lo Boy Question

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 30 19:25:17 PST 2015

So are those options or is that standard equipment on an industrial model?
Guess what I am saying is, is your tractor actually called an Industrial or
does it just have a couple really unusual options? I think I have that book,
need to dig it out. I've never seen a Cub with either of those options,
unless the last ones had a horn--I think the last 140's did, but that was
much later than what you have. I wish Spencer would let us post pics on this
mailing list like he has recently done with the regular tractor list. I'd
love to see some of these options/features!  Also, is your Cub solid yellow,
or does it have the 2 tone paint job like the later models? Any other
features different from a generic Cub?

John Hall