[AT] O.T. - Kitchen Microwave Height

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 30 09:41:58 PST 2015

Herb, some folks do that sort of thing with the actuators that used to be
used
on the big satellite dishes.  The cheapest solution if you have the counter
space is to go to Lowes or somewhere and buy a new counter top microwave.
The new ones are very light weight and cheap but work well but if you don't
have
space for it then you can't.

Charlie