[Farmall] Fwd: Cub Lo Boy Question

Moe Fretz tubetester at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 07:32:30 PST 2015

So Bigdog, what was the reply so all of use can know the differences?​

$-------&
Moe Fretz
Collection and Preservation
Canadian Tube Radios, Communication Equipment, Vintage Ham gear and
Military Radios.
Hallicrafters, RCA, National, Hammarlund,TMC, RME and Racal.

www.radiopreservationguy.com

Don't part them out ---- Restore them.

Cambridge
Ontario Canada