[AT] O.T. - Kitchen Microwave Height

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 00:45:32 PST 2015

O.T. – Most people lose agility with age, some lose height with age; Barbara and I have experienced both, so height of our microwave (above the kitchen range) has become a concern.  Temporarily lowering the microwave is one possible solution; this could be done by electric motor either driving a threaded screw rod or powering a hinged mechanism similar to a door step on a RV. There is plenty of attic room above the kitchen or installing such mechanism. Where would I find  such mechanisms, or something similar?
Herb(GA)