[AT] Merry Christmas

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 27 05:38:38 PST 2015

Sadly all of our barns have fallen in.  The log barn was very old and in
poor shape
when I was a boy.  We only used it when we had to.  The newer barns that my
dad
had built were very light duty built by design.  Something NC State or
someone came
up with back in the 50's.  They were just framed with
2  x  4's and covered with something similar to bear hide
like you might sheath a house with.  I don't know how the
stood as long as they did.   They worked well though.

Charlie