[AT] Merry Christmas

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Dec 26 19:01:43 PST 2015

It was the same here Charlie. One of the two tobacco barns is a log
structure and I remember going around with my grandpa (I was his shadow
in those days), mixing some clay and water to make a thick paste then
filling any cracks. The other barn was newer and was not built the same
way. It has fallen in while the old one lives on.

David
NW NC