[AT] From Vermont; Merry Christmas & weather

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Fri Dec 25 14:49:31 PST 2015

Merry Christmas to all from the Nadeau Family in NW Vermont.

At this time last year we had snow up to your knees.  This year we have bare
ground, only had one dusting of less than 1/2" of snow, all of which was
obliging enough to quickly melt away.  Temperatures the past few days have
been as high as the lower 60s, today was high 40s.  Virtually no direct
sunshine though, overcast varying from thin to heavy, gloomy, YUCKY.
Combined with the short days it's more than a bit depressing.