[AT] Merry Christmas & weather

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Fri Dec 25 13:42:15 PST 2015

Merry Christmas to All.
Certainly agree with the many posts about weather.  Am reluctant to complain
about all of our recent rains because August in our area can get very dry
and hot.  We are in a small dry area because many of the rains coming in
from the west get diverted to the north by the Appalachians.   That is what
suddenly ended our nice 200+ tomato plant crop just a few months ago. Well,
as many farmers/gardeners say, "maybe next year".
And   Best of Wishes for the New Year  to a wonderful group of Good People.
Herb(GA)