[Farmall] Merry Christmas

Stan srbheadlight at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 11:28:52 PST 2015

Thanks, John. I also send Christmas greetings to all and a Happy New Year's as well.
On the tractor front, I got to bring my super h back to life recently after sitting for several years. A carb cleanout, a new float, and it sounds real happy again!   :)  the super c is most convenient as a chore tractor so stays relatively up to date, the super m is running again but needs a little more carb work to be smooth.
Stan.

Sent from TypeMail