[AT] Glow plugs

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Dec 19 12:10:04 PST 2015

The instructions for my subcompact NH says to always wait the 30 sec.  I
do when starting from cold but if the engine is already warmed I don't
bother. On my MF 35D where the heating system died years ago I use a
quick (very quick) shot of starting fluid when if needed. Never do that
when you have a working engine preheat system including glow plugs.

David
NW NC