[AT] Adding electric start

ATIS yostsw at atis.net
Fri Dec 18 08:41:50 PST 2015

It's the Agri-fab 26 bushel unit. Right now at Lowes, here in the off season, it's $200 cheaper than normal.  They have a unit that is a chipper as well as a vacuum.   I have heard from others that you do not want to go that route.  Too many air leaks around the chipper that diminish the vacuum too much.  Apparently that is true regardless of the brand.

Like all products, I wish it were better made and much less expensive but that is just the old grump in me I suppose.   It has performed beautifully so far, has better vacuum that the other units I have used.  It is sold as a vacuum for lawn mowers, but there is an optional handheld hose kit.  I recommend that hose kit:  you'll use the unit more that way.  Denise especially has used that a lot for vacuuming leaves out of flower beds, etc.  I use it for the outbuilding gutters and loose hay out of the barn in addition to the yard.

Hope this helps,

Spencer Yost