[AT] All the Great Pics

ATIS yostsw at atis.net
Thu Dec 17 18:53:18 PST 2015

My list software does support mime multipart messages. The body of the text, the writing, is converted to plaintext but the other part remains untouched and any allowed attachments(currently only jpeg) can be included.   That is how the pictures show up, as additional parts to a multipart mime message.

For most of you the images should show in the body of the message at the end.  Some clients will strip it and include it as an attachment.   My guess is his email client is stripping them off and including them as an attachment and he is not noticing it.

How email clients handle multipart mine messages is varied, and it would be difficult to know what's happening without knowing the version and brand of his email client.

Let us know what you are using Steve.

Spencer Yost