[AT] Adding electric start

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Dec 16 21:37:26 PST 2015

Spencer

I suspect you have found this on the web but I'll toss it out in case you haven't:

http://www4.briggsandstratton.com/miscpdfs/RNT/Starter_Catalog_MS3880.pdf

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

If we can employ guards with guns to protect money, we can and should employ guards with guns to
protect people. Bernard Goldberg.