[AT] JD G in Snow

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Dec 16 18:34:58 PST 2015

John,

In my limited experience the camera has to be perfectly still and I mean really still. Such as using a
tripod and a remote shutter release because the shutter speed is so slow and aperture is wide open..
I took a whole bunch of Christmas decorations and lights at night in AZ a few years ago and they came
out really good.  I'll try to find one and post it.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

If we can employ guards with guns to protect money, we can and should employ guards with guns to
protect people. Bernard Goldberg.