[AT] JD G in Snow

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 10:33:24 PST 2015

Dean, A Great photo; I have to ask if it is your photo?
However, for old timers like myself it does not do a "G" JD justice because
in their day and in the Midwest they were a bit bigger than the M Farmall.
A neighbor's G would pull a three bottom lister up a big hill without
appreciably slowing (three bottom listers were a bigger load than a 3-16
plow).  In this photo the G does not look that big.
Herb