[AT] Compact tractors

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Dec 15 19:05:09 PST 2015

Warren, you probably have a little smaller version of the 3 cylinder
diesel that I have. It was a noticeable change from the 4 cylinder
Perkins I was used to.  It doesn't like to lug like the Perkins did, the
3 cylinders like their RPM's Once mine was broken in, it seemed happy
running around 2500-2700 rpm.  The more I run it the smoother it gets.

Mike M